How to prepare a Chimarrao
There are several ways to prepare a chimarrao. We show you a few:
1) Put yerba mate till reach 3/4 of your special mate cup.
2) To form the hill, cover one side of the mate cup using one your hand, or with some flat object, and throw it aside. With this, the yerba mate will concentrate on one side of the mate cup.
3) Mix hot water (70 degrees Celcius) with tap water to get it less warm. After putting more hot water into a mate cup in the free space.
4) Leave the mate cup leaning on for up to four minutes to soak the Yerba Mate. The water will penetrate it and keep the hill firm.
5) Hold the mate cup in the normal position and add more hot water until you reach the edge.
6) Put the metal straw (bombilla) in and fix it on the side to drink. Drink until is completely soaked. Add more hot water and repeat as many times you would like.e.
OR YOU CAN JUST MAKE IT EASY!
What a great idea: Chimafacil